Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Curiosity

Red Hair and Freckles
I love the way kids have no shame in asking just about anything they find to be curious. The past two weeks I have had a few different kids that I coach ask me "why I have spots on my face", or "what are the spots on my face"!? I can't help but laugh and tell them that they are freckles, though it is hard to explain to them why or how they get there. All I can really do is tell them that they are from the sun, and that not everyone gets them when they ask why they don't have them. I just love how easy going kids are and how willing they are to know anything they have questions about.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you said about kids. I am starting babysitting and I love kids. This post was so helpful for me. Your blog is really nice.

    ReplyDelete