Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Frustration

Frustrations
I cannot not even begin to explain the frustration I had while doing my final lesson plan for this class. I was and am having all sorts of problems with being able to embed my mock example, and I have made probably four different digital stories in order to get this thing to work out for me. Hopefully I have at least done what I am suppose to for the rest of it and have fulfilled most of the requirements, I still just don't feel like this one has gone as well as the last. I eventually broke down and made a smoothie with some popcorn to try and make things better, not sure if that helped my grade much thought! Sorry for that rant I just had to express my frustration towards technology right now!

3 comments:

  1. Did you make a smoothie with popcorn in it? Or make a smoothie with popcorn to go with it? If the former how was it? I can't even begin to fathom it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I made a smoothie and I made popcorn. I don't think the popcorn would have gone up a straw too well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in the same boat. I had such a vision and it is so frustrating when things don't work how you expect them to. This is obviously a huge downfall to learning all of these new things. I am sure your lesson will be great - do what you can with the technology, the ideas are still there! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete